There are many methods that you can use to get good grades while studying at school or university, one of them is by taking advantage of technological developments to find updated information about the lessons you are undergoing or you can also use applications for students who have some of the most useful knowledge.
Where there is a determination to learn there you will find success. Now, here is a summary that we tried to make from the editor options application on the google play store. These 4 apps for students are really helpful when you’re having trouble doing assignments and having trouble focusing.
One of them, for example, is as if there is a discussion of the same material according to mathematics, science, social studies, biology, physics or other subjects and you can also work on some sample questions that will get grades after you do the questions. Better yet, every few questions you do later, the clearest answers and reviews will appear. Basically, it really fits dech for students and students who don’t like to learn to read books directly. Okay, let’s go straight to the language 1 by 1 teaching application:
Table of Contents
4 Most Up-to-date Teaching Application
Ruangguru- Online Tutoring
– Video online learning guide module: has practice questions, private lessons, to tryouts on an application
– Equipped with the ‘Squad Ruangguru’ feature so that you can share notes with other users
– Get a guide or ask your questions using the live chat feature on triangles online
Starting from learning videos, practice problems, private lessons, tryouts, all can be reached via cellphone and in one application, Ruangguru. The contents are available for various levels starting from elementary, junior high to high school according to the national curriculum and specially planned by the best educators and experts in Indonesia.
Special Features :
crawler engine for multiple students: just take a picture and the answers will appear in no time
– Answers are provided by a team of educators and trusted sources like Khan Academy and others
– Have step by step math answers and ideas similar to your question
Required contribution when working on the problem? The Socratic app can help you. Takes pictures of questions and has brief details, videos, and step-by-step contributions linked to all subjects listed: Math(Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Diagrams, etc.), Science(Chemistry, Physics, Life), History, English, and many more.
Other Great Features :
– Use your camera to connect with online references and master any subject.
– Get videos, step-by-step details and much more to deepen the subject at your own pace.
– Socratic partners with teachers and experts to introduce visual details in each subject, so you can deepen the ideas behind the questions.
– Can be USED WITH ALL YOUR SUBJECTS. Currently covers Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Life, Chemistry, Physics, History, and Literature. More subjects coming soon!
– For school and college students: share notes, work, schedules, to chat with close classmates
– Add together, photos, or notes, it’s as easy as using fence features (#)
– App appearance to widgets can be personalized as needed
ClassUp helps students (colleges, major high schools, schools) manage classes, control notes, find work, and talk to close classmates.
Quizlet: Learn what with Flashcards
– learning by playing method: use cards to help you deepen things
– Create your own cards or use card sets created by other students from the Quizlet Group
– You can study anywhere and anytime, because You can switch lesson modules to
Quizlet cards as an application for students that is easy to practice and understand what you are studying. Create your own flashcards and explore or select the millions of sets other students have created. Up to you! More than 50 million students study with Quizlet every month because Quizlet is the most important evaluation and flashcard app, which makes learning languages, history, vocabulary, and science and knowledge simple and effective. And it’s free!
With Quizlet you can:
– Get ready for tests and tests with the Deep model
– Test your memorization with the Note model
– Compete at the same time in the Matching game
– Give flashcards to close friends, teachers or students
– Hear your readings that are pronounced correctly inside 18 languages
- Add your study material with selected photos and audio
Hope this is useful!